What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically so in that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or pounds, which are also traded digitally. Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized so no single institution controls the bitcoin network.
How Can I Deposit with Bitcoin?
If you do not already have a Bitcoin wallet, you will need to choose one and follow their sign up process. For more information about choosing a wallet, please visit Bitcoin.org.
1) After you have set up your wallet, you will need to fund it by buying bitcoins. Below are the most common methods of purchasing bitcoins:
- Bitcoin Exchanges - This is the most popular way to buy bitcoin as many exchanges give you the option of using your credit card or a bank transfer. For more information on using Bitcoin Exchanges to fund your wallet visit the cryptocurrency help website.
- LocalBitcoins.com - Look for sellers in your area to buy Bitcoin from.
- Bitcoin ATM - Find the closest ATM machine near you.
- Face-to-face – You can meet up with people around you to get or trade Bitcoin.
2) Once your wallet is funded, you are ready to deposit into your BetUS account:
Visit our deposit page and select Bitcoin as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you would like to send.
- Select how you would like to receive our Bitcoin wallet address.
- You will now need to access your bitcoin wallet and send the funds to the bitcoin address we provided. Please make sure you copy and paste the address for accuracy as you will not be able to retrieve/cancel funds sent to the wrong wallet.
Are there any transaction fees?
BetUS does not charge any transaction fees on Bitcoin deposits. Some Bitcoin wallets provide priority processing by adding a default fee or give the user the option to add one themselves however they are usually minimal.
What are your Bitcoin deposit limits?
The maximum amount we can accept per transaction is $5,000.00. There is no minimum deposit limit.
Does BetUS also offer Bitcoin payouts?
Yes. Customers who have used Bitcoin to deposit funds into their BetUS account may request a Bitcoin payout to their wallet using our request form.
To hear about our other payout methods please call us at 1 888 51 BETUS (23887) or click here to chat with an account manager.