Rules & Regulations / POLICIES / ABOUT US
Golf Specific Rules
- If a tournament is shortened, the official result will be used when grading the wagers (Odds to Win or Tournament Matchups). The tournament must be completed within seven days of its start for action.
- If there is no more play after a bet has been placed, wager will be graded no action.
- A player has been deemed to have played once the player has teed off regardless of the number of holes the player completes.
- In a DEAD HEAT the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake with the remainder of the wagered amount being lost.
- The "Field" includes all players not offered by name.
- Multiple wagers/parlays/if bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the wager contributes to the outcome of another. If such a wager is taken in error it will be cancelled. (Example: Parlays with same competitor in different matchups).
- 1st Round Leader if 2 or more tie Dead heat Rules apply.
- Bets placed prior to the Monday immediately preceding the event are action regardless of the player teeing off ***Special Rules may be applied (Example on Major Tournaments Notes: All players have action regardless if player tee off)***
- Bets placed from the Monday of the event will be subject to deduction of the equivalent Tattersalls Rule 4c to reflect the returning of wagers placed on non starters.
Tattersalls Rule 4. The rate of deduction will be based on the following scale: Current Odds at withdrawal Deduction in the $
|330 or shorter
|-250 - -300
|-188 - -225
|-165 - -175
|-125 - -150
|-105 - -120
|+100 - +120
|+125 - +150
|+168 - +175
|+188 - +225
|+250 - +300
|+330 - +400
|+450 - +550
|+600 - +900
|+1000 - +1400
In the event of two or more players being withdrawn before the tournament start, the total deductions shall not exceed 75c in the $.
Should a player be withdrawn and a new market formed, deductions will apply only to wagers placed prior to the announcement of the withdrawal.
- When more than one player shares the same lowest score in a tournament and there is no play-off, wagers are settled by the normal dead-heat rules.
- In the event of a play-off the result of the play-off will determine the winner of the tournament only. No matter how may players contend the play-off, such a play-off has the sole purpose of deciding the winner of the tournament and the relative finishing positions of unsuccessful contestants is not affected for Outright, Match or Group bets which are settled as detailed below.
- To Finish in Top 4 bets, dead heat rules apply. For example, after 72 holes the leader board looks like
Players 3,4 and 5 tie for third place and Player 6 is a loser. The 3 players tying for third place will be deemed to have dead-heated for third, fourth and fifth place with 1/3 wagered amount lost and 2/3 wagered amount graded at full odds for wagers on those players.
- For 72 Hole matchups the winner will be determined by the highest finishing placement in the tournament or the best finishing position in the round in case of the 18 Hole Matchups. (Playoff matchups not included). Matchups must be completed within seven days of its start for action.
- If one player misses the cut, the opponent will be graded as the winner regardless of final standings
- If both players miss the cut, the lowest score will be used to determined the winner.
- Both players must tee off and complete two holes for wagers to have action. (Matchups will have action for seven days)
- Push rules apply. (If playing in different PAR courses finishing position will determine the winner).
- 18 hole matchups are based on a single round. (Playoff not included)
- In 72 hole group/Handicap betting the winner will be the player with the highest placing at the end of the tournament. For Handicap results take the handicap away from players final score (i.e. Els +4 handicap would be garded as: Els shoots a total of 284 for tournament - 4 shots, Net Total score on handicap is 280). Players missing the cut will be eliminated. If all listed players miss the cut the player with the lowest score at the cut will be deemed the winner.
- In 72 Hole Group Betting in the event of a tie dead heat rules apply, If the tournament is shortened, the official result will be used when grading the wagers
- In 72 Hole Group betting in the event of a listed player being withdrawn prior to the first round then all wagers are void.
- Top European Players, Top US Player etc are settled in the same way as 72 Hole Group Betting
- Outright Handicap markets are graded as per listed selections only.
3 Ball Betting
- All 3 golfers must tee off and complete two holes for wagers to have action
- Dead Heat rules apply
- Round must be complete for wagers to have action