Terms and Conditions
betus.com.pa takes every possible measure to ensure that we, and you the member, comply with all applicable laws in your country and in Costa Rica. It is important that you review the following additions to our Terms and Conditions.
In playing with betus.com.pa you accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
- You must register with an account in order to play with BetUS Group. (Only one account per household or IP address).
- Your account must be secure. It is your responsibility to keep your account details secure. Any wagers placed from your account will be deemed to have been placed by you.
- We are not liable for any losses by you resulting in use of betus.com.pa.
- You must be 18 years of age, provide details of your residence and reside in a country where gambling is not prohibited.
- We reserve the right to verify the information provided in the account registration process.
- Employees, family members of BetUS or subsidiary companies are banned from betting with BetUS, not entitled to collect winnings.
- We reserve the right to refuse/suspend or terminate registration without explanation at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to refund or withhold any balance on an account where we believe their was a legitimate attempt to defraud BetUS Sports Group.
- If your account is suspended, BetUS Sports Group reserves right to declare all wagers void. Pending a review by authorities in Costa Rica.
- You must ensure all personal details are up to date
- All materials on our site, including but not limited to images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, text and the Software belongs to BetUS Sports group.
- Materials supplied by referral companies and partners are also covered by such law, although BetUS Sports group accepts no responsibility for any material on those websites.
- Subject to our compliance with our data protection obligations under Section 7, by posting material on our site or by communicating with us or other players by e-mail or otherwise, you are deemed to give us a worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, frame, brand, co-brand, distribute and publish such material in any media form now known or later developed.
License to Use
- We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use the software for the Software strictly for participation in the Games in accordance with the Rules. You may use the software on any computer at which you are the primary user and provided you comply with these Terms.
- You may not sublicense, nor assign or transfer this license, nor transfer or lease any portion of our site or of the games.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or any material on our site or used for any of the Games.
- Commercial use of our site and any of the Games is strictly forbidden. You are only allowed to place wagers on the Games for your own personal entertainment.
- In order to place wagers with BetUS Sports Group, you must open and maintain and account with us.
- We reserve the right to subcontract our obligations to provide you with an account to a 3rd party electronic funds transaction service.
- By registering, you irrevocably authorize us to instruct such Electronic Service Providers to handle account deposits and withdrawals from your account and you irrevocably agree that we may give such instructions on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of any funds, if we suspect or have evidence of manipulation of our financial system or another members account.
- We may also withhold funds if we determine you have breached these terms, if we find that you are committing any offence or are using our service for purposes other than its intended purpose.
- If we find that you are in or have been in a negative database with one of our support companies, we reserve the right to hold all payments for 6 months from your last payment to betus.com.pa or until clearance has been given to release the requested funds.
- Charges and proceedings may be brought against you or any other person who has manipulated, or tried to manipulate, our service, any of the Games or your or any other customer's account(s) and we reserve the right to report you to the relevant regulatory authorities if we become aware or suspect that you are involved in any such activities.
- You must comply with the Information Instructions whenever you deposit or withdraw amounts from your betus.com.pa Account. The minimum withdrawal on any single occasion shall not be less than $5.
- We will only accept funds for deposits into your account where the funds are traceable.
- The minimum sum that you may deposit to your betus.com.pa Sportsbook account is $50 and the minimum you may deposit to your betus.com.pa Poker account is $30.
- If we become aware, or have reason to suspect that a transaction is suspicious and may involve money laundering or something similar to money laundering then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you and report the transaction to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- The balance held in your Account will not bear interest in your favor.
- You must have a minimum of $5 in your account to place a wager.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager on an event where you do not have an account balance to back the wager.
- You may instruct us to exclude you from participation in the Games by calling 1-888-51-BetUS (23887). Usage of the opt-out facility will result in your Account no longer being accessible by you to place wagers with betus.com.pa. Your account cannot be reactivated after using the opt-out facility for 7 days.
- Subject to term 25, when you close your Account, you will be entitled to the returnable funds in it, subject to any bank charges applicable should you request expedited payment.
- Should your account remain dormant for a period of more than six months with a balance of less than $1, we shall be entitled to close the account and retain such balance as a contribution towards our administration costs.
- If your account is credited as part of a promotional campaign or competition, you can only use such amounts as wagers for playing the Games. You are not entitled to withdraw such amounts and we reserve the right to reclaim those amounts if you do not use them to play the games during the period specified in the promotion.
- In order to maintain the highest level of security, we perform random security checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You may be asked for additional documentation to verify you are the account holder registered.
- Your personal account information and financial details must be kept accurate. If they are incorrect, it is your responsibility to inform us so that we can make the necessary changes. Failure to do so could result in transactions being declined by your financial institution.
- We will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions, which are declined because of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details. Should your credit card be lost or stolen, you are required to notify betus.com.pa by immediately by calling 1-888-51-BetUS (23887).
- BetsUS Sports Groups is not responsible for any fees applied by a client’s bank for transactions sent through our third party international financial partners. These fees are beyond our control.
- In order to make a withdrawal you will be required to
- verify your identity
- ensure all financial details are accurate by filling out and returning any requested documentation.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date billing address, PO Boxes will not be accepted as a valid billing address.
- Customers who choose to use credit cards to fund their betus.com.pa account will be required to submit documentation to support ownership of each credit card used. These documents are required prior to payout requests being made and/or at the discretion of betus.com.pa. Once the documents have been verified they will not need to be sent again.
- Documentation required is as follows: A) Clear copies of the front and back of all credit cards successfully used; B) Clear Copies of a signed government issued Identification (e.g. Drivers License); and C) A signed Credit Card Verification Form.
- Any previous account or partial account will not be eligible for New User promotions and any relevant additional credit.
- Deposits must be wagered through once before a payout request can be requested.
- Previous deposits must be removed from your account before you are able to request another payout.
- Unless otherwise stated, 'free money', 'additional credit' or 'refund' promotions will only be valid where the user credits the requisite amount to qualify for the promotion by credit or debit card.
- All offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, IP address, debit/credit card, and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
Rules Governing All Games
- You agree that you are more than 18 years old and that you will at all times, comply with all standards and/or laws in any country or jurisdiction where you are located and/or resident.
- You shall not allow any other person or third party, including without limitation any person under the age of 18 years, to use or re-use your account, accept any prize or participate in any of the Games in such a way that may breach the standards or laws in any community or jurisdiction where you are located and/or reside or such other person is located and/or reside. Any person found to have violated this section will not be entitled to collect any winnings and may be reported to the relevant authorities.
- You fully accept and agree that random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of our site or of the normal playing of any of the Games.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any wager at our discretion.
- Wagers will be valid subject to these Terms if accepted by our gaming server.
- You agree that betus.com.pa and our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
- Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole responsibility. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other winnings.
- You acknowledge that full freedom from errors and incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. If you become aware that the Software contains any error, or is incomplete, you shall promptly notify betus.com.pa by telephone at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness. We reserve the right to recover any such advantage that you do gain from such error or incompleteness, as well as all associated costs, damages and expenses in making such recovery.
Data Protection and Privacy
- All information that you provide to BetUS Sports Group will be processed in accordance with standards of a level similar to those imposed by the European Union standards on data protection.
- By disclosing your personal information to betus.com.pa you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information for the purposes of processing any transactions undertaken by you, for internal administration and analysis.
- Personal information shall only be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of completing your transactions with betus.com.pa, providing services to you and for internal administration and obtaining professional advice.
- The Internet is a global environment and so using the Internet to collect and process personal data unavoidably involves the transmission of data internationally. By registering with our service and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our collecting and processing personal data in this way.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful government and/or regulatory requests (including requests from the statutory authorities in Gibraltar) to operate our systems properly or to protect betus.com.pa and our other users.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to verify the authenticity of the information supplied by you.
- Except in the case of manifest error or neglect on our part, BetUS Sports group accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that have occurred through your use, or misuse, of our service.
- Subject to term 1. betus.com.pa shall not be held liable or responsible for any consequences that occur through your use of our service where the circumstances that caused such consequences were beyond our reasonable control, including any loss or damage that has arisen through our site or our service or their content, including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of our site or any error or omission in content.
- Our service is provided without any express warranties or guarantees, unless specifically stated in these Terms, and to the extent permitted by law, without any implied warranties or guarantees.
- betus.com.pa accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable to you for the content of or use by you of any information or services offered by third parties advertising. This includes but not limited to advertising by any referral companies or otherwise posting information via our site (whether directly or via links to or from other sites or resources or through framing or other electronic mechanisms) nor can betus.com.pa be said to endorse the contents of such advertisements or information.
- These Terms constitute the whole of the agreement between you and betus.com.pa.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from the remainder of these Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any player participating in the games of betus.com.pa does so at their own discretion and risk.
- Materials of the game are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, and electronic or any other errors.
- Errors due to the computer hardware or Internet connection are the sole responsibility of the end user, not betus.com.pa. No refunds shall be given.
- Taxes, if any, on any winnings are the players' sole responsibility.
- By accepting winnings, the player consents to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- The player, by acceptance of winnings, acknowledges compliance with all rules herein.
- betus.com.pa shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords. If player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter betus.com.pa because of anything other than betus.com.pa error, if a player should give away, tell, share or lose their account number and password, betus.com.pa will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
- The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by betus.com.pa posting such modification and/or amendments in the Terms and Conditions section of the website.
- betus.com.pa shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by the player to participate in the game by methods, means or ways not intended by betus.com.pa.
- betus.com.pa reserves the right to cancel players' account for any reason and issue any balance in players account at the time of such cancellation.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the player and betus.com.pa.
- We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty but we will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs, you should report the fault by telephone at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887).
- We do not guarantee that files are free from computer viruses. It is the players' responsibility to protect their systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
- We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension. In accordance with paragraph 9 we shall not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
- You must tell us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the Service or the Content and at our request you will immediately stop the act or acts complained of. If we ask you to, you must confirm the details of the claim(s) in writing.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
- We may modify the Contract at any time, such modifications becoming effective immediately upon either the modified Contract on the Service or notification to you. By continuing to use the Service following a modification, you will be deemed to accept such modification.
Matters beyond our reasonable control
- If we cannot do what we have promised in the Contract because of something beyond our reasonable control such as technical failure, lightning, flood, or exceptionally severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war (whether declared or not), or operations, natural or local emergency, anything done by government or other competent authority or industrial disputes of any kind (including those involving our employees) we will not be liable for this.
- For transaction security, we use SSL encryption.
- All customer data will be treated confidentially and will not be sold to others.
- It is recommended you may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting or calling. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
- After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
- All customer queries will be answered within two working days.
- All orders will be effective immediately.
- After purchase, the customer is able to play immediately