Football Specific Rules
Includes NFL, NCAA College Football, CFL and Arena Football.
- Abandoned or postponed games are void unless played within the same scheduling week.
- If a game venue is changed, wagers already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such.
- Football games must go 55 minutes for action. Any game called before 55 minutes is complete, will be graded No Action and wagers will be returned, except for those wagers that have already been determined at the time of abandonment or postponement.
- All settlements are based on results and statistics provided by the relevant league’s governing body. www.nfl.com , www.ncaa.org , www.cfl.ca, www.arenafootball.com
- Any post-game disputes by either team that alter the final outcome of a game at a later point do not count towards grading.
- Overtime counts towards sides, totals, moneylines, 2nd half wagers.
Football Wager Specific Rules
- 1st half betting – The first half must be completed for wagers to have action
- 2nd half betting – Game must go 55 minutes for 2nd half wagers to have action, Overtime counts towards 2nd half wagers.
- The Quarter must be completed in full for wager to have action, 4th quarter excludes overtime.
- The game must be fully completed for Live game spread/moneyline/total/team total wagers to have action, unless settlement of bets is already determined. Overtime counts.
- The quarter/half must be completed for Live half/quarter wagers to have action, unless settlement of bets is already determined. Overtime counts for 2nd half wagers but does not count for 4th quarter wagers.
- Team to score next - PATs (Points After Touchdowns) do not count. Overtime does count.
- Next scoring play - PATs (Points After Touchdowns) do not count. Overtime does count.
- BetUS reserves the right to close a Live market at any time.
- Where BetUS have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, BetUS reserves the right to cancel the bet.
- For all Live bets placed, the rules before the start will apply except where otherwise implied by a difference in selections, prices or markets offered.
- Where a blatant error is made in handicap set up ( i.e Spread reads as - instead of + and vice versa ) on any event on which we are Live Betting, BetUS reserve the right to cancel such wagers.
- When scores are displayed during a game, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the score and game time, however no liability is accepted for incorrect information displayed.
- Game Props are accepted as single wagers only.
- Overtime counts towards outcome unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of an abandoned game, wagers will be graded no action unless the proposition outcome has already been determined.
Overtime Does Count on the Following Props:
- Odd or Even Totals – A score of zero or number ending in zero by a team will count as even.
- Score 1st Wins – Will the team that scores first in the game also win the game.
- Winning Margin - Predict the scoring band within which the result falls.
- First/Next Scoring Play - predict whether the first/next scoring play is a touchdown, field goal or safety. PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Total 2nd Half Points – Predict either the second half or a team’s second half total points.
- To Score Last – PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Longest/Shortest Field Goal – Graded as per longest/shortest made unless specified otherwise.
- Correct 1st 2 Scores - PAT’s (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
- Kickoff/Interception/Fumble returned for a Touchdown – Must be returned on the same play to win.
- 1st Touchdown/1st Sack/1st Turnover/1st Punt - Predict the team that achieves the first touchdown/sack/turnover.
- First Offensive Play– Graded as per the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick off. Incomplete or intercepted passes will stand as a Pass play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run play.
- Time of 1st Touchdown/1st Field Goal -Winning bets must predict the time when the first touchdown or field goal occurs. All bets are timed in accordance with the official match clock.
- Touchdown/Field Goal in Quarter - Winning bets must predict whether a touchdown or field goal will occur in the defined Quarter. The Quarter must be completed for bets to stand unless the bet has already been settled. Bets will be void (no action) if the Quarter is not completed.
- Touchdown Shirt Numbers - Winning bets must predict the aggregate total of the shirt numbers of the touchdown scorers in a game or games.
- Make Field Goal - Winning bets must predict whether the player attempting a field goal is successful or not. This bet is only valid on a field goal attempt where the ball is actually kicked. Fake field goals, bad snaps, penalties or other plays that do not result in an attempted field goal will be deemed void (No Action).
- Team to call 1st Timeout - Forecast which team will call the 1st timeout. Timeouts lost by any other means, e.g. Coaches Challenges, Injuries etc. do not count.
- Score 3 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PATs (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
- First/Last and Anytime Touchdown Scorer - Forecast the name of the scorer of the first/last/anytime touchdown in the game, or whether no touchdown will be scored. The Field refers to any player not specifically listed. Players must be active (as per the official NFL Game Book) for bets to have action. The player in possession of the ball as the plane of the end zone is broken is deemed the winner.
Overtime Does Not Count on the Following Props:
- Double result – Graded as per the results at half-time and end of regulation time.
- Highest scoring half – Push rule applies.
- Team with Highest Scoring Quarter - Push rule apply.
- Highest Scoring Quarter – Dead heat rule applies.
- Where players are in a matchup both players must play at least one down in the game for wagers to have action.
- Push Rules apply for player matchups.
- For season long props, players must be active (as per the official NFL/NCAAF Game Book) in the first game of the season for wager to have action.
- For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action, regardless whether the total has been reached or not.
- Quarterback props are based on gross passing yards gained.
- Overtime counts towards player props unless otherwise stated.
- Field Refers to any player not listed in a prop.
- NFL win totals and matchups are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule
- AFC/NFC conference champs winners are the teams that represent each conference in the Super Bowl
- Divisional winners are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule (NFL Tie Break Rules Apply)
- NCAAF regular season wins and match-ups are based on teams completing the minimum number of games specified.
- Futures are graded at the end of the designated Period