Hockey Specific Rules
- Game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action.
- Games must take place on the date and in the venue scheduled
- Overtime is included in the settlement of (NHL / NCAA)
- Overtime is not included in the settlement of (AHL / CHL / ECHL / UHL / WHL / OHL)
- In any game where a shootout determines the outcome, a single goal will be added to the winning teams total regardless of how many goals are scored during the shootout.
- Shootout goals do not count towards props.
- 1.5 goals are added to the underdogs score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results
- A favorite must win by 2 goals or more to win the wager
- An underdog can win or lose by a single goal for the wager to be a winner
- Period must be completed for wagers to have action
- Overtime is not included in 3 period props
- Unless otherwise specified game must go 55 minutes for props to have action
- First to score props will have action once the result has become known.
- 3 Way Betting excludes overtime.
- Highest Scoring Period (Dead Heat Rules Apply).
- Player must dress and see ice time for wagers to have action
- Unless otherwise specified overtime counts towards wagers
- Regular season points and matchups will have action after at least 80 games have been played
- Conference winners are the team that represents each conference in the Stanley Cup final.
- All outright, conference, and divisional wagers have action.
- Regular Season Player Props: Goalies must play 41 games for action. Any other player must play 73 games for action.