Tennis Specific Rules
- All outright bets shall stand irrespective of whether the player competes.
- In the event of a match starting but not being completed (player retirement, disqualification, etc.) then two sets must be completed for action on the moneyline. Winner will be player that advances to the next Round. (Correct set score will be void if match is not completed).
- Wagers placed on matches will have action (stand) even if the match is postponed (due to weather) and completed on a later date.
- In the event of a change in the number of sets to be played, match bets will stand, but set betting will be void.
- In the event of a change of playing surface, venue, or outside to indoor court and vice versa, all bets will stand.
- Betting may be offered on the outcome of a match in terms of set results. Women always play the best of 3 sets, and men may play the best of 3 or 5. There are 4 possible results for a 3 set match (2-0 or 2-1 to either player) and 6 options for a 5 set match (3-0, 3-1, or 3-2 to either player). Prices are offered for each outcome.
- Wagers are void if the statutory number of sets is not completed.
To Win a Specific Set
- If a set is completed then bets on the market to Win that Set will stand.
- In the event of a match starting but not being completed then all bets on total games will be void, except when the total games played exceed the over games quote this will be deemed a winner. A tie break is considered as one game for grading purposes.
- In event of disqualification or retirement, all wagers will be void if the match is not completed. At the end of the match all of the games each individual player wins is calculated and the handicap applied to determine the handicap winner. A Handicap Tie selection my exist.