Vijay Singh, the BetUS online wagering on golf can actually be.
There’s just no telling who is going to have the upper-hand at The Barclay’s as the golfers will be playing over a brand new course.
The lay-out is supposed to be similar to the one at Winged Foot or Baltusrol, two courses that Phil “Lefty” Mickelson has done well on, which is why Phil is the BetUS online golf betting favorite to take home the The Barclay’s Championship at + 1400 in the BetUS online sportsbook.
Phil has to win one of these soon, right? He melted down in the U.S. Open which is something that I hinted at.
The Barclay’s wont’ have nearly the pressure, but the purse is gigantic at 7 million dollars.
Will we witness another Phil meltdown? Will Vijay make the cut? Will some long shot come in and upset the favorite’s apple cart? What about Padraig and Sergio - - that’s a brewing rivalry!
Let’s get to it!
The Barclay’s FedEx Cup Online Betting Interests and Golf Wagering Odds
1. Sergio Garcia online odds + 2000 - - Sergio had the U.S. Open in his grasps. He had it! There’s no telling how that loss will affect him, but knowing Sergio he comes back even better this weekend. Getting a measure of revenge over Padraig Harrington, who shows up on the list as well, will be on Sergio’s mind. This guy’s on the cusp of greatness.
2. Phil Mickelson online odds + 1400 - - Phil needs to close the deal as the favorite one of these weeks. He just has to. This is getting silly. The odds are better on Phil than they have been recently. Because of that, I’ve got him in the top 5 but I still have my doubts about how much this guy knows about winning.
3. Padraig Harrington online odds + 2000 - - I got into a small argument regarding Padraig just yesterday. My friend Jamie doesn’t think he’s that good of a golfer. Are you kidding me? Two majors in a row? Yeah, okay. Whatever, Jamie!
4. Vijay Singh online odds + 3300 - - He’s missed the cut in two of the last three tournaments he’s played in. Then again, he did win a tournament three weeks ago. So, that means Vijay comes up with a stellar effort, right?
5. Angel Cabrerra online odds + 5000 - - He’s been quiet this year. That could change as the lay-out at The Barclay’s is perfect for this long driving former U.S. Open champion.
6. Stuart Appleby online odds + 3500 - - Appleby’s caddy is from “Joisey”. He has to know this course better than anybody else, right? I mean, I’m not sure if another caddy has stepped foot onto this course. That could give Appleby the edge in this thing.
7. Jim Furyk online odds + 3000 - - Furyk should eat up this course with his straight, long, drives. Yes, I put him on the list every week. Yes, he never comes through, but as long as he’s + 3000 or higher on the online odds board, I have to consider him. He’s too good of a golfer not to.
8. Anthony Kim online odds + 3000 - - Why not Anthony Kim? He’s an incredibly consistent golfer who routinely makes the cut. That’s the first sign that he will play well this weekend.