100% Crypto Re-up Bonus Terms & Conditions
Please read the following rules as they pertain to all bonuses given by BetUS.com.pa.
- 100% Re-up Bonus up to $2,500 on your next two deposits.
- Minimum deposit: $100
- 100% Sportsbook Bonus – up to $2,500
- 10X Rollover on Sports
- TO CLAIM – USE PROMO CODE: 100CRYPTO2X
- General Terms and Conditions Apply
- This bonus promotion only applies if first initial deposit was through Cryptocurrency.
General Terms & Conditions (Sports)
- Rollover is defined as the amount of cash action risked or won, depending on which is the lower amount on qualifying bet types and lines.
- Wagers placed using free play money will not qualify for or count towards rollover.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and offer no cash value.
- Only one Bonus/free play per account/household or shared computer environments such as libraries and internet cafes.
- A bonus only gains cash value after the particular rollover requirements are met.
- Only the first $5,000 of any applicable wager will count towards rollover.
- Of the Risk/Win amounts, the lower of the two amounts is used when calculating rollover.
- For example if you place two wagers:
- Wager A: $220 to win $200
- Wager B: $100 to win $140
- The win amount from Wager A would be added to the risk amount from Wager B to give you a total of $300 towards your Rollover requirements.
- Recycling of funds is not permitted and will be considered abusing the bonus privilege.
- *Recycling of funds is when a withdrawal is made and a deposit is made immediately afterwards in order to capitalize on the reload bonus.
- Please note some special bonuses may have individual requirements.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the special bonus for clarification.
- Bonus must be requested within 48 hours of deposit time.
- Free play “eligible sports” is the only action that counts towards rollover.
- If any combination of free plays and/or cash wagers are placed on both sides of an event the wager amount will not count towards rollover and BetUS.com.pa reserves the right to cancel one or both of the wagers in such a situation.