BetUS Re-Up 20% Cash Bonus
20% CASH Bonus
Please read the following rules as they pertain to all bonuses given by BetUS.com.pa.
- 20% CASH Bonus up to $500.00 on your Crypto Deposit.
- In order to be eligible for the Offer, a qualifying real money deposit of $100 or more must be made into your account.
- Maximum deposit: $2,500.00
- Payout rules will apply
- Six times(6) rollover will apply on 20% Cash Bonus. 6X Rollover applies to both new and existing accounts.
- This promotion is not applicable with the 50% extra for crypto deposits
- 20% CASH Bonus CANNOT be combined with any other bonus offers
- You must opt-in to participate in the Offer – USE PROMO CODE: RU20CASH to verify if you’re eligible
- General Terms and Conditions Apply
General Terms & Conditions
- Rollover is defined as the amount of cash action risked or won, depending on which is the lower amount on qualifying bet types and lines.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and offer no cash value.
- Only one Bonus per account/household or shared computer environments such as libraries and internet cafes.
- A bonus only gains cash value after the particular rollover requirements are met.
- Only the first $5,000 of any applicable wager will count towards rollover.
- Of the Risk/Win amounts, the lower of the two amounts is used when calculating rollover.
- For example if you place two wagers:
- Wager A: $220 to win $200
- Wager B: $100 to win $140
- The win amount from Wager A would be added to the risk amount from Wager B to give you a total of $300 towards your Rollover requirements.
- Recycling of funds is not permitted and will be considered abusing the bonus privilege. * Recycling of funds is when a withdrawal is made and a deposit is made immediately afterwards in order to capitalize on the reload bonus.
- Please note some special bonuses may have individual requirements.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the special bonus for clarification.
- Bonus must be requested within 48 hours of deposit time.
- If any combination of free plays and/or cash wagers are placed on both sides of an event the wager amount will not count towards rollover and BetUS.com.pa reserves the right to cancel one or both of the wagers in such a situation.