How do I clear my history?
This becomes necessary when you notice your web browser not loading pages as fast as it normally should. The purpose of internet cache is to make websites that you regularly visit load faster but having constant parts of a webpage already downloaded onto your system so that your computer doesn’t need to re-download them every time you visit the webpage. For example, whenever you visit betus.com.pa your computer will store a copy of the BetUS logo and maybe some other images that don’t change very often on our site. So when you visit betus.com.pa, our website should load a little quicker. This works great in most case but sometimes your browser cache will get too full of images and files and your computer will take more time determining what parts of the website are already on your computer and what it needs to download, this is why you need to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
Your browsing history is information Internet Explorer stores on a PC as you surf the web. To help improve your experience, this includes info you’ve entered into forms, passwords, and sites you’ve visited. However, if you’re using a shared or public PC, you may not want Internet Explorer to save your history.
- Select the Tools button, point to safety, and then select delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select delete.
If you don’t want a record of webpages you’ve visited using Chrome, you can delete all or some of your browsing history. Deleting your browsing history will take effect on all devices where you’ve turned sync on in chrome.
- On your computer, open chrome.
- At the top right, click more (3 vertical dots)
- Click history
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will then appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select all time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click clear data.
As you browse the web, Firefox helpfully remembers lots of information for you – sites you’ve visited, files you’ve downloaded, and more.
- Click the Library button, Click history and then clear recent history
- Click the drop-down menu next to the Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear (the last hour, the last two hours, the last four hours, the current day, or everything).
Clear history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap clear history and website data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your autofill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap remove all website data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history turn private browsing on or off. When there’s no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray.