For your convenience, BetUS.com.pa offers several options to deposit your funds. Scroll down to read more about each method.
- Credit Card
- Cash Transfer
- Bank Wire
1. Credit Cards
Currently, BetUS.com.pa accepts the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Members can process credit card deposits in two ways:
Contact us toll-free at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) and one of our account managers will assist you.
Members can make deposits online through their own BetUS.com.pa account. Login to BetUS.com.pa and go to the ‘Make a Deposit‘ section. Select your credit card, and enter your card details.
Note: Click ‘Proceed’ only once. If your credit card is declined for whatever reason, please contact us immediately at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) for approval.
Restrictions & Requirements
Please note the following:
- No credit card transactions from anyone under 18 years of age.
- All transactions will be made in U.S. dollars.
- The maximum amount per transaction is $2499.00. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to increase your deposit limits.
Customers that place deposits with credit cards will be required to pass a security screen to verify their identity. This data is kept strictly confidential and is used to validate your ID. The questions provided are to ensure your online safety; to protect both your interests and those of BetUS.com.pa. Please call 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) with any questions you may have.
Important: Credit card transactions, deposits, and payouts will not be processed until all of these requirements are met.
2. Cash Transfers
Please contact our Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) for more information concerning cash transfer methods.
3. CryptoCurrency (Bitcoin – Bitcoin Cash – Litecoin – Ethereum)
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency, created and held electronically. It can be used to buy things electronically so in that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or pounds, which are also traded digitally.
What Kind of Cryptocurrency does BetUS accept?
BetUS currently accepts:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
How Can I Deposit?
1) Get a wallet
If you do not already have a Cryptocurrency wallet, you will need to choose one and follow their sign up process. You can get started by checking out some wallet options Here.
2) Buy your Cryptocurrency.
Fund your wallet by buying your Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency Exchanges are the most popular way to buy cryptocurrencies as many give you the option of buying instantly with your credit/debit card or a bank transfer. If you are looking for a place to get started some of the more popular exchanges are listed Here.
Other options to fund your wallet with BITCOIN include.
- LocalBitcoins.com – Look for sellers in your area to buy Bitcoin from.
- Bitcoin ATM – Find the closest ATM machine near you.
3) Transfer your funds to your WALLET
- If you were not asked for your wallet address before purchasing your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin you will now need to transfer the funds to your WALLET. You can do this by using the WITHDRAW or SEND option from the exchange and providing them with your wallet address. Keep in mind that each type of currency has its own address in your wallet. Meaning if you are withdrawing Bitcoin you need to send it to your Bitcoin wallet address, Bitcoin CASH to your Bitcoin CASH address and Litecoin will need to go to your Litecoin address.
4) You are now ready to deposit to your BetUS account!
- Visit our deposit page and select Cryptocurrency as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you would like to send.
- Select how you would like to receive our wallet address.
- You will now need to access your wallet and send the funds to the address we provided. Please make sure you copy and paste the address for accuracy as you will not be able to retrieve/cancel funds sent to the wrong wallet.
Are there any transaction fees?
BetUS does not charge any transaction fees on Cryptocurrency deposits. The minimum deposit amount we accept is $10. Any transaction received for less than $10 will NOT be credited to your account. Some wallets provide priority processing by adding a default fee, or give the user the option to add one themselves, however they are usually minimal.
What are your Cryptocurrency deposit limits?
The maximum amount we can accept per transaction is $50,000.00.
Does BetUS also offer Cryptocurrency payouts?
BetUS offers Cryptocurrency payouts. Payout requests can be made via the request form.
To hear about our other payout methods please call us at 1 888 51 BETUS (23887) or click here to chat with an account manager.
Deposit with Cryptocurrency to Receive an extra 25% Bonus
Depositing with Cryptocurrency will get you an extra 25% bonus on top of the Bonus you are qualified for. Call 1 888 51 BETUS (23887) or click here to chat with an account manager for more details on how to deposit and receive an additional bonus.
4. Bank Wire Transfers
Please contact our Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) for more information concerning Bank Wire transfers.
The daily limit for payouts is $5,000.
BetUS.com.pa offers several options to withdraw your funds. Call 1-888-512-3887 or log into your account to learn more.
CryptoCurrency payouts are FREE and are now being PAID 24/7.
You can request payouts directly on our web site or by contacting an Account Manager toll-free at 1-888-51-BetUS (23887).
Important: Customers that place deposits with credit cards will be required to submit clear, legible copies of the front of all credit instruments used to deposit and the front of a valid state-issued ID. This practice is designed to protect your financial interests and safeguard against underage gambling with BetUS.com.pa. Please call 1-888-51-BetUS (23887) with any questions.