The Indiana Pacers can exploit the shorthanded New York Knicks this Saturday. Indiana is favored by 3½ points, which it should more than cover. The Knicks are down several key players and star guard Jalen Brunson is still dealing with an ankle injury. On top of that, New York acquired several players, which could unsettle its chemistry. Lay points on Indiana as the NBA betting tip.
Here’s a look at some NBA games odds to consider!
Pacers vs Knicks Game Information
- Game: Pacers (29-25) vs Knicks (33-19)
- Start Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Day Game: Saturday, Feb. 10
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Pacers vs Knicks Live Stream: NBA Game Pass
The Pacers are solid NBA picks even if they are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven meetings with the Knicks. New York is missing too many players though the Pacers’ main star, Tyrese Haliburton, also has a nagging injury. The total of 234 points is a tad too high here too and should be bet “under” as 12 of Indiana’s last 14 road games have gone.
Pacers vs Knicks Head-to-Head
Pacers vs Knicks Odds and Spreads
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Indiana is 5-0 ATS in its last five games following a double-digit loss at home
- New York is 8-10-2 ATS as an underdog this season
- The Pacers are 3-0 ATS in their last three games facing the Knicks as favorites
- The Knicks are 1-3 in their last four games when facing the Pacers as underdogs
- The total has gone under in nine of the Knicks’ last 10 games versus a team with a losing road record
- The ‘under’ is 7-1 in New York’s last eight home games as an underdog of ½ to 4½ points
- The total has gone under in Indiana’s last seven games when the total is in the 230s
- Indiana is 4-1 when forward Pascal Siakam has a combined points, rebounds, and assists total of over 30
Take A Look At These Other 2 NBA Special Articles
Pascal Siakam’s stats vs. New York:
1 BLOCK pic.twitter.com/iSd4OubkbB
— NBA Canada (@NBACanada) February 2, 2024
Pacers vs Knicks ATS Pick: Pacers -3½ (-110)
The Knicks are fine. This NBA betting line may be an overreaction to their 14-point loss to Dallas. However, adding Bojan Bogdanovic and Alec Burks to the rotation could make things rocky to start. We saw Indiana struggle in sSiakam’s first few games. Something similar could happen in New York.
Bogdanovic and Burks will get more usage with four rotation players out. And if they don’t play, the Knicks will also have too few players to keep up with Indiana. The Pacers lead the NBA with over 121 points on the road and are 4-2 as a road favorite.
As such, we have to side with the Pacers per our NBA expert picks. At -3½, Indiana can cover.
Pacers vs Knicks Over/Under Pick: Under 234
The Knicks average the slowest pace at home. The pace may move up a bit due to the absence of several frontcourt defenders as New York will be smaller. Still, the Knicks’ offense may be even worse than the 118.6 points they average. So bet online on the under.
Pacers vs Knicks Player Prop Pick: Pascal Siakam Over 29½ Pts, Rebs, Assists
If the Pacers hope to handle the Knicks, we’ll need Siakam to do a bit more than what he did the last time. Siakam averages 21.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 4.8 assists with the Pacers. He can go over his totals with an increased pace here.
Pacers vs Knicks Game Prediction
Questions Of The Day
Will the Pacers score over 120 points against the Knicks?
Indiana is averaging 122.5 points in two games versus the Knicks. But it was held to 105 points the last time it played in New York.
Which Knicks player will lead the game in assists?
Guard Jalen Brunson averages 6.5 assists per game. He’s got the best NBA odds to do so.