X
Skip to content
Buccaneers Team Logo

vs

Team Logo Falcons

Sunday, 10 December, 2023
1:00 PM

NFL Matchups

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons

Falcons vs Buccaneers Week 7 Lines, Spreads, Betting Trends

In a divisional matchup, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-7) will take on the Atlanta Falcons (6-6) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Both teams will have extra motivation to secure a victory in this rivalry game.

The Buccaneers come into this game with a below-average season record of 5-7. They have struggled on the road recently, losing their last four consecutive road games. In their previous game, the Buccaneers defeated the Carolina Panthers 21-18.

On the other hand, the Falcons have had an average season with a record of 6-6. They have faced some struggles, losing six of their last ten games. In their most recent game, the Falcons secured a 13-8 victory against the New York Jets.

As for the betting odds, the Falcons are listed as slight favorites at home with a spread of -1.5. The Moneyline for the Falcons is -125, indicating an implied win probability of 53%. The Buccaneers, listed as slight underdogs on the road, have a Moneyline of +105, suggesting an implied win probability of 47%.

This game holds significance for both teams, with the Buccaneers aiming to improve their road performance and the Falcons looking to turn around their recent struggles. Fans can expect an intense divisional battle as both teams fight for a crucial victory that could impact their playoff hopes.

Kickoff for this pivotal game is set for 1:00 PM ET, and fans will witness the clash between these divisional rivals at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. As the season enters its final stretch, the Buccaneers and Falcons are set to put it all on the line to secure a much-needed win.

Buccaneers vs Falcons Betting Odds

Buccaneers vs Falcons Records

team icon

Atlanta Falcons

Desmond Ridder

over / under

27.5

Pass Attempts

-125/-113

The Atlanta Falcons have leaned on the pass 1.1% more in their 10 games With Desmond Ridder at quarterback this year than they have in 2 games With him.

Kyle Pitts

over / under

36.5

Receiving Yards

-120/-110

After accruing 77.0 air yards per game last year, Kyle Pitts has seen a big downtick this year, now pacing 61.0 per game.

Atlanta Falcons

over / under

41.5

Game Total

-110/-110

The Falcons have ranked among the weakest passing attacks in football this year (#25 overall), notching a paltry 205.0 adjusted yards per game through the air.

team icon

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Rachaad White

over / under

61.5

Rushing Yards

-130/-110

When talking about blocking for rushers (and the effect it has on all run game statistics), the offensive line of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ranks as the 5th-worst in the league last year.

Baker Mayfield

over / under

229.5

Passing Yards

-115/-115

Baker Mayfield has passed for many more adjusted yards per game (223.0) this year than he did last year (63.0).

Baker Mayfield

over / under

229.5

Passing Yards

-115/-115

The Atlanta Falcons defense has excelled when opposing pass-catchers have gotten into space, giving up an average of 4.22 yards-after-the-catch this year: the 4th-fewest in football.

Buccaneers vs Falcons Injuries

Buccaneers ROI

Falcons ROI

Buccaneers Stats

Falcons Stats

Betting Trends

team icon

Atlanta Falcons

The Atlanta Falcons have scored last in 7 of their last 8 games at home (+5.70 Units / 55% ROI)

Units

+5.7

ROI

54.81%

team icon

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hit the 1H Moneyline in 9 of their last 21 games (+1.05 Units / 4% ROI)

Units

+1.05

ROI

4.13%

Chris Godwin

Chris Godwin has hit the Receptions Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.90 Units / 57% ROI)

Units

+8.9

ROI

57.42%

Falcons vs Buccaneers Win Probability

* Stats and rankings in this article have been adjusted for context (i.e. weather, game state, field position, down, distance, etc). These are more predictive than raw stats and put players/teams on a more even playing field for the purpose of comparison. Note that, by design, these stats will not match up with those you find on stat pages and leaderboards around the industry.

BetUS Sportsbook & Casino
Average rating:  
 0 reviews