X
Skip to content
Colts Team Logo

vs

Team Logo Bengals

Sunday, 10 December, 2023
1:00 PM

NFL Matchups

Indianapolis Colts vs Cincinnati Bengals

Colts vs Bengals Prediction, Preview, Stream, Odds & Picks

The Bengals will have one less day of rest than the Colts, which could impact their preparation and recovery time. On the other hand, the Colts will be playing on normal rest, giving them a potential advantage due to being more rested.

Both teams have had different levels of success this season. The Bengals currently hold a 6-6 record, which can be considered average. Meanwhile, the Colts have been performing above average with a 7-5 record.

In terms of recent form, the Colts come into the game on a hot streak, having won four consecutive games. This momentum could give them an edge. On the other hand, the Bengals have played relatively well of late, winning six of their last ten games.

The last time these two teams faced each other was in Week 6 of the 2020 season, where the Colts secured a road victory with a final score of 31-27. This history adds a layer of familiarity to the matchup.

In terms of betting odds, the Bengals are slight favorites at home, with a spread of -3.0. The Colts, as the road team, are considered slight underdogs. The moneyline for the Bengals is -155, indicating they have an implied win probability of 59%. The Colts have a moneyline of +135, suggesting an implied win probability of 41%.

Overall, this game promises to be an intriguing battle between two teams with different records and expectations. The Colts will look to extend their winning streak, while the Bengals aim to continue their recent good form. Football fans and bettors alike will be watching closely to see which team comes out on top.

Colts vs Bengals Betting Odds

Colts vs Bengals Records

team icon

Cincinnati Bengals

Jake Browning

over / under

12.5

Rushing Yards

-110/-110

The model projects Jake Browning to be a more integral piece of his offense's running game in this contest (19.1% projected Carry Share) than he has been this year (7.8% in games he has played).

Jake Browning

over / under

22.5

Completions

-125/-113

When it comes to defensive tackles rushing the passer, Indianapolis's DT corps has been exceptional this year, projecting as the 3rd-best in football.

Joe Mixon

over / under

0

Receiving Touchdowns

0/0

In this week's contest, Joe Mixon is predicted by the model to place in the 98th percentile among RBs with 0.24 receiving touchdowns.

team icon

Indianapolis Colts

Gardner Minshew

over / under

21.5

Completions

-116/-111

The Indianapolis Colts offensive line ranks as the 7th-best in the league this year in protecting the passer, which has a positive impact on all passing offense statistics across the board.

Michael Pittman

over / under

75.5

Receiving Yards

-110/-120

Michael Pittman has notched many more air yards this season (82.0 per game) than he did last season (67.0 per game).

Colts vs Bengals Injuries

Colts ROI

Bengals ROI

Colts Stats

Bengals Stats

Betting Trends

team icon

Cincinnati Bengals

The Cincinnati Bengals have covered the 1H Spread in 12 of their last 22 games (+0.95 Units / 4% ROI)

Units

+0.95

ROI

3.90%

team icon

The Indianapolis Colts have hit the 1H Game Total Over in 7 of their last 10 away games (+3.80 Units / 35% ROI)

Units

+3.8

ROI

34.55%

Michael Pittman

Michael Pittman has hit the Receptions Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+4.90 Units / 39% ROI)

Units

+4.9

ROI

39.20%

Bengals vs Colts Win Probability

* Stats and rankings in this article have been adjusted for context (i.e. weather, game state, field position, down, distance, etc). These are more predictive than raw stats and put players/teams on a more even playing field for the purpose of comparison. Note that, by design, these stats will not match up with those you find on stat pages and leaderboards around the industry.

BetUS Sportsbook & Casino
Average rating:  
 0 reviews