Cleveland Browns vs Tennessee Titans
Browns vs Titans Prediction, Preview, Stream, Odds & Picks
Let’s check the latest news, stats, injury reports, and NFL Odds for Cleveland Browns vs Tennessee Titans. We’ve plenty of NFL predictions for you to consider.
Sunday the Tennessee Titans (1-1) will battle the Cleveland Browns (1-1). Oddsmakers peg the Browns as the favorite with an implied win probablity of 63%, leaving the Titans with a 37% chance to record a win. The current spread is the Browns -3.5 with a Game Total of 38.0.
Cleveland's primary advantage has been their defense, which has allowed a scant 326 yards per game -- #10-best in the NFL. They've succeeded in large part due to their pass defense, which has held opposing air attacks to the #2-least yards per game: 197. The Cleveland Browns pass defense has had the most success in covering opposing wide receivers, holding them to a 61.8% completion rate (#3-stingiest in football). Cleveland's best coverage unit has been their safeties, which grade out as the #5 unit in the NFL in this regard. Cleveland's pass rush has been led by their defensive ends who, ranking as the #1 unit in the NFL, have given opposing quarterbacks fits. When it comes to their offense, the Browns check in at #12 in football when it comes to total yards per game. Their passing game has compiled 227 yards per game (#17 in football). Their run game has ranked #9 with 4.62 yards per attempt on the ground.
Tennessee's biggest strength has been their run defense, which ranks #1 in the league while allowing just 3.44 yards per carry this season. The Titans safeties have played a big part in their ability to stop the run, ranking #2-best in the NFL by this measure. In terms of their offense, the Titans have ranked #30 in the league in total yards per game. They've passed for 191 yards per game (#29 in football). On the ground they've ranked #24 with 4.05 yards per carry.