X
Skip to content
Vikings Team Logo

vs

Team Logo Raiders

Sunday, 10 December, 2023
4:05 PM

NFL Matchups

Minnesota Vikings vs Las Vegas Raiders

Vikings vs Raiders Prediction, Preview, Stream, Odds & Picks

Both teams are coming off bye weeks, giving them extra time to prepare for this matchup. The Vikings will have had 13 days of rest, while the Raiders will have enjoyed 14 days of rest. Bye weeks often allow teams to fine-tune their gameplans and strategize against their upcoming opponents.

When playing on the road, the Vikings have been relatively strong lately, winning four out of their last five road games. Meanwhile, the Raiders have performed well at home, winning four out of their last five games played at Allegiant Stadium.

These two teams last met in Week 3 of the 2019 season, with the Vikings securing a dominant 34-14 road victory over the Raiders. It has been quite some time since their last encounter, and the Vikings will look to replicate their success from that game.

Despite playing on the road, the Vikings are considered slight favorites, while the Raiders are labeled as slight underdogs. The current spread stands at Vikings -3.0, with the odds opening at the same value before being adjusted by bettors.

The moneyline for the Vikings is set at -150, indicating an implied win probability of 58%. On the other side, the Raiders have a moneyline of +130, suggesting an implied win probability of 42%.

As Sunday approaches, all eyes will be on Allegiant Stadium as the Vikings and Raiders clash in what promises to be an exciting matchup. Both teams will be looking to capitalize on their bye weeks and secure a crucial victory to improve their season records.

Vikings vs Raiders Betting Odds

Vikings vs Raiders Records

team icon

Las Vegas Raiders

Aidan O'Connell

over / under

4.5

Rushing Yards

-115/-115

The projections expect Aidan O'Connell to be a more integral piece of his offense's ground game in this game (9.3% projected Carry Share) than he has been this year (3.9% in games he has played).

Aidan O'Connell

over / under

20.5

Completions

-125/-113

The Vikings safeties project as the 3rd-best group of safeties in the NFL this year in pass coverage.

Davante Adams

over / under

0

Receiving Touchdowns

0/0

The leading projections forecast Davante Adams to total 0.49 receiving TDs in this week's contest, on average, placing him in the 94th percentile amongamong WRs.

team icon

Minnesota Vikings

Joshua Dobbs

over / under

31.5

Pass Attempts

-118/-120

The Minnesota Vikings will be forced to utilize backup QB Joshua Dobbs this week, which usually means fewer pass attempts and more rushes.

Justin Jefferson

over / under

75.5

Receiving Yards

-115/-115

Justin Jefferson has accumulated significantly more air yards this year (122.0 per game) than he did last year (106.0 per game).

Minnesota Vikings

over / under

40.5

Game Total

-110/-110

In compiling a fantastic rate of 276.0 adjusted yards per game through the air this year, the 6th-best passing offense in football has been the Minnesota Vikings.

Vikings vs Raiders Injuries

Vikings ROI

Raiders ROI

Vikings Stats

Raiders Stats

Betting Trends

team icon

Las Vegas Raiders

The Las Vegas Raiders have hit the 1H Moneyline in 6 of their last 10 games at home (+4.95 Units / 42% ROI)

Units

+4.95

ROI

42.49%

team icon

Minnesota Vikings

The Minnesota Vikings have covered the Spread in 6 of their last 10 away games (+2.80 Units / 26% ROI)

Units

+2.8

ROI

25.81%

T.J. Hockenson

T.J. Hockenson has hit the Receiving Yards Over in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 86% ROI)

Units

+5

ROI

86.21%

Raiders vs Vikings Win Probability

* Stats and rankings in this article have been adjusted for context (i.e. weather, game state, field position, down, distance, etc). These are more predictive than raw stats and put players/teams on a more even playing field for the purpose of comparison. Note that, by design, these stats will not match up with those you find on stat pages and leaderboards around the industry.

BetUS Sportsbook & Casino
Average rating:  
 0 reviews