X
Skip to content
Seahawks Team Logo

vs

Team Logo 49ers

Sunday, 10 December, 2023
4:05 PM

NFL Matchups

Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

Seahawks vs 49ers Prediction, Preview, Stream, Odds & Picks

In a highly-anticipated divisional matchup, the Seattle Seahawks (6-6) are set to take on the San Francisco 49ers (9-3) at Levi's Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Both teams will be looking to secure a victory in what promises to be a thrilling encounter.

The 49ers enter the game with a dominant 9-3 record, showcasing their prowess this season. They have met and exceeded expectations, having won four consecutive games, including an impressive 42-19 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in their last outing. The Seahawks, on the other hand, have had an average season with a 6-6 record and have lost their last three games, most recently falling to the Dallas Cowboys by a score of 41-35.

This clash holds a special significance as it is a rivalry game, intensifying the competition between these two teams. The 49ers will have the advantage of playing at their home stadium, Levi's Stadium, which could further bolster their confidence.

The Seahawks will have three extra days of rest leading up to the game, providing them with additional time to prepare and recover. However, the 49ers will be playing on normal rest, which might give them an edge in terms of freshness and readiness.

In their previous encounter back in Week 12 of 2023, the 49ers emerged victorious with a convincing 31-13 win over the Seahawks. This result could provide some extra motivation for the Seahawks to seek redemption and turn the tables this time around.

From a betting perspective, the 49ers are heavily favored as they are currently listed as a massive -14.5-point favorite against the spread. The Moneyline for the 49ers stands at -900, indicating that they are the clear favorites to win the game. In contrast, the Seahawks are considered significant underdogs with a Moneyline of +650, suggesting a lower probability of them securing a victory.

Based on the odds, the Seahawks have an implied win probability of only 13%, while the 49ers have an implied win probability of 87%. These numbers further reflect the disparity between the two teams' performances this season.

As the Seahawks aim to break their three-game losing streak and the 49ers strive to extend their winning streak to five, football fans can expect an exciting showdown between these divisional foes. The outcome of this game could have significant implications for both teams as they look to make their mark in the league.

Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Odds

Seahawks vs 49ers Records

team icon

San Francisco 49ers

Brock Purdy

over / under

21.5

Completions

100/-130

The San Francisco O-line ranks as the 4th-worst in the league this year in protecting the quarterback, which has a harmful impact on all passing game statistics across the board.

Brock Purdy

over / under

21.5

Completions

100/-130

Brock Purdy's passing accuracy has gotten a boost this year, with his Adjusted Completion% rising from 66.4% to 71.4%.

Christian McCaffrey

over / under

0

Receiving Touchdowns

0/0

In this game, Christian McCaffrey is forecasted by the predictive model to position himself in the 100th percentile among running backs with 0.34 receiving TDs.

team icon

Seattle Seahawks

Drew Lock

over / under

31.5

Pass Attempts

-120/-110

Given their underlying propensities and game dynamics, the Seattle Seahawks are projected by the predictive model to run only 61.8 offensive plays in this game: the fewest among all teams this week.

Kenneth Walker III

over / under

45.5

Rushing Yards

-120/-110

The San Francisco 49ers linebackers project as the best unit in the NFL this year when it comes to defending the run.

Kenneth Walker III

over / under

45.5

Rushing Yards

-120/-110

In putting up an exceptional rate of 4.31 adjusted yards per carry this year, the 8th-best running game in football on a rate basis has been the Seattle Seahawks.

Seahawks vs 49ers Injuries

Seahawks ROI

49ers ROI

Seahawks Stats

49ers Stats

Betting Trends

team icon

San Francisco 49ers

The San Francisco 49ers have scored first in 8 of their last 10 games at home (+3.65 Units / 18% ROI)

Units

+3.65

ROI

18.39%

team icon

The Seattle Seahawks have hit the Game Total Under in 12 of their last 21 games (+2.10 Units / 9% ROI)

Units

+2.1

ROI

9.09%

Deebo Samuel

Deebo Samuel has hit the Longest Reception Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.40 Units / 51% ROI)

Units

+5.4

ROI

50.94%

49ers vs Seahawks Win Probability

* Stats and rankings in this article have been adjusted for context (i.e. weather, game state, field position, down, distance, etc). These are more predictive than raw stats and put players/teams on a more even playing field for the purpose of comparison. Note that, by design, these stats will not match up with those you find on stat pages and leaderboards around the industry.

BetUS Sportsbook & Casino
Average rating:  
 0 reviews