- Once bets/wagers are placed and confirmed, they may not be changed, cancelled or modified in any way.
- Bets/Wagers placed after the official posted time will be considered void and will have No Action.
- All wagers are made on the saddlecloth/gate or program number, not on the horse’s name. In the event there is a mismatch between the horse’s name and the saddlecloth/gate number, only the number will have action.
- BetUS offers live post times on all horse wagers. (Wagers entered after actual post time will be graded No Action)
- BetUS is not responsible for any bets/wagers that do not get in for any reason.
- In the event that a client places a wager that is higher than our posted limits, the wager will have action only up to the posted limit. The rest of the wager will have no action.
- BetUS will settle any wagering disputes according to industry standards and guidelines.
- BetUS reserves the right to limit and, or, refuse wagers.
- BetUS accepts wagers on all major thoroughbred and harness racetracks.
- Exotic wagers will only have action if the track offers payouts for that type of wager and BetUS maximum payouts apply.
- If a track is on our betting menu, but not listed on the Horse Track Categories, the Maximum Net Profits defaults to $1,000.
- Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension, and loss of money from said wager.
- Any Account found Manipulating Track Pools will have their entire account balance confiscated, this includes deposits and any type of wager winnings. Account will be permanently suspended.
- The Max payout for a Daily Double will be twice the amount that the 2 horse parlay pays at Category D and E tracks.
- The maximum payout on Pick 3, 4, or 6 payouts for Category D or E tracks, is double the amount of the parlay payout for said wagers.
- For all fixed odds horse racing markets, wagers will be all action, no refunds.
- Maximum amount any given player can win in a 24hr period is $50,000.
- Maximum payout on American fixed odds wagering is $10,000 / International fixed odds is $5,000 per customer – per race. Any account to have been found to be manipulating the fixed odds in any manner, will have all said fixed odds winnings confiscated and the account suspended.
Scratched Horse Rules
BetUS will issue a refund for all parts of your wager involving a scratched horse.
Combo bets that contain a scratched horse will have the scratched portion refunded. (Please note that these rules may not apply to wagers on entries. See entry rules for details).
- Daily Doubles
If a horse is scratched before the second leg, a consolation will be paid on that combo, as specified by track payouts.
- Pick 3’s, Pick 4’s, and Pick 6’s
If a horse is scratched in any leg, you will receive the track favorite or any official consolation payoffs.
If you wager on a horse that is coupled with one or more horses, your wager includes all horses under the said number. If one of your entries is scratched but another horse runs, your wager has action. BetUS does not accept “must go” wagers. As long as one of the coupled horses runs, all entry wagers have action.
- If the track payout pays out 2 of 3, 3 or 4, or 5 of 6 on a race for pick 3’s, 4’s, 6’s at Category D or E tracks and a client has the exact ticket, the customer will be paid 3x the amount of the consolation. If there is no consolation, said customer will receive a full refund.
- All horse racing futures and proposition wagers that are offered in BetUS Sportsbook on the Triple Crown, Breeders Cup and including fixed odds are considered action. Therefore, their will be no refunds.
- Non U.S Horse Futures (UK, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia) are considered action, all in run or not.
- For head-to-head matchups between horses, both listed horses must run for action. The horse you choose doesn’t have to win the race; instead, it just has to finish ahead of the other horse in the matchup. For example, if you wager on the 3 horse to defeat the 4 horse, and your horse comes in third and the 4 horse comes in fourth, you will be declared the winner of your wager. Your horse must come ahead of the horse you have wagered against regardless of whether you win the race or not. In the event of a dead heat between the two horses the wager will be considered no action.
- If you wager on a multi horse matchup (where you have one or more horses running against one or more other horses) once again all the horses must run for action. Your horses may not have to win the race for you to win your wager. They just have to finish ahead of the horses you have wagered against. Dead Heat Rules Apply.
- 3 Way Horse Matchup – You can wager against 2 other horses in a 3 way matchup. Your horse would have to defeat 2 horses for you to win. For example if you bet on the 3 horse to defeat the 1 and 2 horse, your horse needs to come ahead of these two horses when the race finishes in order for you to be a winner. You do not have to win the race, but you do need to finish ahead of the two other horse you have wager against. Dead Heat Rules Apply.
- All Daily Double, Pick 3’s, Pick 4’s and Pick 6’s wager payouts count towards the last race in the wager when the maximum amount paid out per race is calculated. For example, if you place a Daily Double wager on the first and second races at Saratoga Park, which has a per race payout limit of $30,000, and you won $15,000 on that wager, you cannot win more than $15,000 on the remaining of your wagers, on the second race.
BetUS Online Wager Limits
*Limits are per wager.
Note: All tracks have a maximum payout in affect according to track rating. BetUS reserves the right to limit individual players at our discretion. For questions, or more details on wager limits please call us toll-free at 1-800-973-6659.
- Category Biggest Races: Gross max payout of $15,000 per race will be paid.
- Category A Tracks: Gross max payout of $15,000 per race will be paid.
- Category B Tracks: Gross max payout of $10,000 per race will be paid.
- Category C Tracks: Gross max payout of $8,000 per race will be paid.
- Category D Tracks: Gross max payout of $5,000 per race will be paid.
- Category E Tracks: Gross max payout of $2,000 per race will be paid.
- Category International Tracks: Gross max payout of $2,000 per race will be paid.