- Game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action.
- Games must take place on the date and in the venue scheduled.
- Overtime is included in the settlement of (NHL / NCAA/IIHF). Unless otherwise specified, Game-period bets include overtime and penalty shootouts.
- In any game where a shootout determines the outcome, a single goal will be added to the winning teams’ total regardless of how many goals are scored during the shootout.
- Overtime and shoot out goals will count towards winning margin Props.
- 1.5 goals are added to the underdog’s score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results.
- A favorite must win by 2 goals or more to win the wager.
- An underdog can win or lose by a single goal for the wager to be a winner.
- Period must be completed for wagers to have action.
- Correlation of same game periods/props is forbidden in Parlays and If-Bets.
- Overtime is not included in 3-period props.
- Unless otherwise specified game must go 55 minutes for props to have action.
- Results for winning margins are based on the final score of the game. OT and Shootouts included.
- First to score props will have action once the result has become known.
- 3 Way Betting excludes overtime.
- Highest Scoring Period (Dead Heat Rules Apply).
- Odd / Even Totals. No Score in the Game, all wagers will be settled as Even Total.
- The player must dress and see ice time for wagers to have action.
- Unless otherwise specified overtime counts towards wagers.
- NHL Regular season points and match-ups will have action after at least 54 of 56 games are played.
- All outright, Stanley Cup Winner and divisional wagers have action.
- Player must start 1st game of the year for wager to have action. Wagers are based on a 56 game season for the 2021 NHL Regular Season.
- All bets include overtime/shootouts unless otherwise stated. In the event of a game being decided by a penalty shootout, then one goal will be added to the winning team’s score and the game total for settlement purposes.
- All games must go 60 minutes to have action.
- All games must take place on the scheduled date for wagers to have action.
- If a venue change takes place, the wager will have action unless the home and away team are reverse.
Please check our In-Play betting Rules in our Live Betting section.