NASCAR/TRUCK SERIES/XFINITY SERIES/INDY CAR
- If Race gets canceled, then all wagers are No Action.
- If Race is shortened, the official result will be used when grading the wagers (If Race gets postponed, then must be completed within one week of scheduled start time for wagers to have action on the odds to win and race matchups).
- Wagers on NASCAR will be graded according to and after the post-race inspection.
- Wagers on drivers who do not qualify for the race will be graded no action. Drivers must start the Race for action on the Outright (Includes any Top finishing outright).
- Field Includes all drivers not listed.
- If a driver is replaced mid-race, the replacement driver’s results will be used to grade wagers on the original driver.
- All times are for informational purposes only.
- If the race gets canceled, then all wagers are No Action.
- Both drivers must start for wagers to have action. (If Race is gets postponed, then must be completed within one week of scheduled start time).
- All matchups will be settled as per the final race day result (finishing position).
- If both drivers fail to complete the race, the driver with the most completed laps and better finishing position will be graded the winner.
- Qualifying matchups are graded based on qualifying times only.
- If drivers have the same qualifying time down to the thousandth of a second, the best qualifying time wagers will be graded a push.
- Qualifying matchups have action as soon as the driver begins the lap and the timer begins.
- If a driver fails to qualify, the qualifying matchup wagers will be graded no action.
- In the event of qualifying not being completed all qualifying wagers will be graded no action.
- Multiple wagers/parlays/if bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the wager contributes to the outcome of another. If such a wager is taken in error, it will be canceled. (Example: Parlays with the same competitor in different matchups or Parlays of drivers competing against the same driver in different matchups).
- Unless specified over 50% of the race must be complete for prop wagers to have action.
- Average Speed wagers only have action if the race completes the full scheduled number of laps.
Race Group Betting
- The driver achieving the highest placing at the time of the podium presentation determines the winner.
- If all drivers fail to complete the race, the driver with the most completed laps will be deemed the winner.
- If all drivers fail to complete the race and two or more drivers retire on the same lap, Dead Heat rules apply.
- All drivers must start the race for wagers to have action.
- The race winner will be determined on race day, BetUS will not recognize subsequent disqualifications, protests, appeals, penalties or overturns for wagering purposes.
- Drivers must complete the warm-up lap for wagers to have action on qualifying or race matchups.
- If more than 1 driver attempts but fails to qualify, qualifying times will be used for placement.
- The Race start is considered to have taken place at the start of the warm-up lap.
- If 6 or more drivers start the warm-up lap but not the race proper, all wagers on the race futures will be graded no action.
- Seasonal matchups: Both drivers must start in a minimum of 14 races for action.
- All wagers have action.
- Winners will be determined by the final points standings as per FIA results.
- If a tie should occur for the driver’s title, the winner will be determined by the driver with the most races won, then by most podium finishes as per FIA rules.
- Any driver who participates in the warm-up lap will be deemed a starter.
- Any driver who fails to compete in the race for any reason other than non-qualify shall be deemed a non-competitor and wagers will be no action.
- We reserve the right to deduct the equivalent Tattersalls rule 4c to reflect returning stakes on non-runners.