General Sports Simulation Rules
- In the event of a simulation game not completed due to connectivity issues, power outages, game crash or any other external factor, then all bets will have no action, unless the outcome of a wager has already been determined (I.E half-time score).
- In cases where there is a temporary loss of network connectivity, the simulation will be paused until connectivity is re-established and then resumed to completion.
- If connectivity is not re-established within 30 minutes, the event will be canceled and pending wagers will have no action.
- Betting events on NFL Simulations are live CPU (computer) vs CPU (computer) match-ups on Madden20.
- Games can be viewed live on the markets page or at twitch.tv/betonmadden.
- If the game is tied after regulation, NFL overtime playoff rules apply.
- Any glitch in the game is accepted as part of the game itself.
- Disputes related to game glitches on the final box score will not be accepted. Bet results will be according to the scoring plays that resulted during game play.
- Length of game may vary from tournament to tournament. Please check market description before placing a wager.
- SIMS games are normally set at a maximum limit of $50 for straight bets and for combined bets. However, each event may have specific limits defined by the system.
- Weather conditions may vary, please check market description before placing your bet. If no weather conditions are listed then game will be played under neutral conditions.
- SIMS cash action will count towards diminishing any rollover.
- Games are played in “Simulation Mode” under “All-Madden” difficulty setting.
- Game timings and conditions are displayed at the start of each stream.
- Streams are recorded to twitch.tv/betonmadden and are available for 14 days. All wagering disputes must be made within this time period.
- Every team will have updated NFL rosters including the latest off-season moves (where possible).
- Download and install Twitch from the AppStore/PlayStore to watch the games LIVE from any device.
- Create an account and make sure to follow us at twitch.tv/betonmadden
- Having an account on Twitch allows you to chat and comment on the games with other fellow gamblers. Get involved!
- Get alerts whenever games are starting.