Soccer Specific Rules
- Unless otherwise specified all match odds (Props included) are based on 90 minutes of play plus added injury and stoppage time only (Regulation Time Only). (Under 17 competition are based on 80 or 90 minutes of play plus added injury and stoppage time depending on the tournament rules – Under 16, 15 are based on different playtimes)
- Extra Time, Golden Goals, and Shootouts do not count towards the wager.
- Extra Time Line will be settled with goals scored in extra time only (Penalty shootout after extra time do not count towards the wager).
- Matches must go to full time or all wagers will be graded no action
- Abandoned games will be graded as no action. (Except for those Wagers the outcome of which has already been determined at the time of abandonment. For example, First Player to Score or Time of the First Goal wagers will stand provided a goal has been scored at the time of abandonment). Postponed or Re-scheduled matches will only have action if completed within 24hrs (Only if not started)
- If the venue changes location wagers will have action unless the match has been changed to the opponent’s home ground.
- World Cup Futures and Props are graded as per official source.
- In a Dead Heat, the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake with the remainder of the wager amount being lost.
- All moneyline wagers have three outcomes: home team win, away team win or a draw. Draws occur when the game ends in a tie, all wagers on the home or away team will be grade as losses. All Matches must go full time for action, abandoned games will be No Action.
- Single Handicap: 0.5, 1, 1.5 goals are added to the underdogs score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results.
- Double Handicap (Asian Handicap): This wager type splits a wager into two wagers, each with the same moneyline, but at a different single handicap.
AC Milan -1 and -1.5, -125
Chelsea +1 and +1.5, +105
A $100 wager on AC Milan becomes two separate wagers:
1. $50 on AC Milan -1 at -125 and
2. $50 on AC Milan -1.5 at -125
For this Double Handicap 50% on one handicap and 50% on the other, the same for the payout.
- Totals will be determined by the combined score of both teams
- Game must go to fulltime (90 minutes of play plus added injury and stoppage time only) or wagers will be graded no action. No exceptions made.
- When predicting an odd or even total a score of 0-0 will be graded as even
- Unless otherwise specified game must go to fulltime or the specified segment must be complete or wagers will be settled as no action. (Unless specified soccer props are based on 90 minutes of play plus added injury stoppage time only (Regulation Time Only)
- When wagering on the correct score, extra time and shootouts do not count.
- Draw No Bet: No “Draw” price offered (If the game ends in a Draw will be No Action)
- Half Time/Full Time will be graded as per the results at halftime and end of regulation time.
- Winning Margin: Regulation time only.
- Top Goalscorer/Multi option prop: Dead Heat Rules Apply if two or more tie.
- All future wagers have action
- In a DEAD HEAT, the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake with the remainder of the wagered amount being lost.
- Six minutes per half
- Each player will play as their own team
- Head to head friendlies. Not Ultimate Team