Tennis Betting Rules
Tennis Specific Rules
- All outright bets shall stand irrespective of whether the player competes.
- In the event of a match starting but not being completed (player retirement, disqualification, etc.) then one set must be completed for action on the money line. This includes all regular Tennis matches as well as any Grand Slams or Davis Cup matches. Winner will be player that advances to the next round. (Correct set score will be void if the match is not completed). ***Davis Cup Matches: Official results will be used for scoring.***
- Wagers placed on matches will have action (stand) even if the match is postponed (due to weather) and completed on a later date (24Hr Rule does not apply for Tennis Matchups).
- In the event of a change in the number of sets to be played, match bets will stand, but set betting will be void.
- In the event of a change of playing surface, venue, or outside to indoor court and vice versa, all bets will stand.
- All Tennis times are subject to change. Times will be set according to BetUS official sources. (Manager’s discretion). (Past posted wagers will be determined by an internal source and not a score provider). All matchups will have action regardless of time changes. (Each tournament has different rules when setting draw order, especially when starting the tournament).
- Betting may be offered on the outcome of a match in terms of set results. Women always play the best of 3 sets, and men may play the best of 3 or 5. There are 4 possible results for a 3 set match (2-0 or 2-1 to either player) and 6 options for a 5 set match (3-0, 3-1, or 3-2 to either player). Prices are offered for each outcome.
- Wagers are void if the statutory number of sets is not completed.
To Win a Specific Set
- If a set is completed, then bets on the market to Win that Set will stand.
- In the event of a match starting but not being completed then all bets on total games will be void, except when the match has completed two sets on regular tournaments (3 sets on major tournaments for Men – 2 Sets for Women) and the total games played exceed the over games quote this will be deemed a winner. A tie break or a Match tie-break is considered as one game for grading purposes.
- In the event of a disqualification or retirement, all wagers will be void if the match is not completed. At the end of the match, all of the games each individual player wins is calculated and the handicap applied to determine the handicap winner. A Handicap Tie selection may exist. A tie break is considered as one game for grading purposes.
Live Tennis Betting
Please check our In-Play betting Rules in our Live Betting section.