Managers under great pressure lock horns at Selhurst Park on Monday when Chelsea look to build on their 3-1 midweek FA Cup victory at Aston Villa, a victory which looks to have given Mauricio Pochettino some breathing space. Check out our EPL best bets and latest Premier League title odds.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Match Information
- Match: Crystal Palace (6-6-11) vs Chelsea (9-4-10)
- Location: Selhurst Park, London, England
- Day/Time: Monday, Febr. 12, 3 p.m. ET
- Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Live Stream: Fubo.tv
The Eagles aim to recover from a heavy 4-1 loss to Brighton and we are positive that they will go all guns blazing at the Blues.
The visitors, on the other hand, suffered a dip in form, with the team losing to both Liverpool and Wolves in the previous two league matches. As Chelsea conceded eight goals in total in those defeats we expect them to concede on Monday against the Eagles
The Blues are betting favorites at our sportsbook with -130 odds to win the match.
You can watch the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea game on FOX or stream it on FuboTV this Monday, Feb. 12th, at 3 pm.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Odds and Spreads
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Betting Trends
- Eight of Crystal Palace’s 11 home league games this term stood level at half-time.
- Crystal Palace has scored in each of their last four home league games.
- Chelsea has won their last 13 games against Crystal Palace across all competitions.
- Crystal Palace has conceded 40 goals in the league this season.
- The Blues are without a clean sheet across their last 10 away matches in all competitions.
- Chelsea has won three of their four visits to the bottom eight and they are fresh from an impressive win at Aston Villa.
- The Blues have seen both teams score in four of their last five games.
- Chelsea has won just four of their 11 away games this season in the Premier League.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Over/Under Pick: Over 2½ Goals (-114)
Neither fan base will go into this game filled with confidence, and there is unhappiness on both sides concerning their owners and managers. For Crystal Palace, Roy Hodgson appears to be steering them closer to relegation.
Although the Eagles sit 14th, they are just five points clear of the relegation zone and have struggled for form. They may have won two of the last four, but the two defeats have been horrific, beaten 5-0 by Arsenal and then 4-1 by Brighton.
If you’re betting online, you should bet the over as we expect a high-scoring affair between teams struggling at the back.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Player Prop Pick: Conor Gallagher Anytime Goalscorer (+500)
Former Palace loanee Conor Gallagher opened the scoring in Chelsea’s midweek win and netted the winner in this fixture last season.
If you love soccer player props, he is the player to watch and bet on.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Best Game Prop: Over 2½ and Both Teams To Score – Yes (+120)
Crystal Palace is looking shaky defensively, having shipped 11 goals across their last three games. They head into this one with both teams scoring in four of their last five at Selhurst Park. Neither defense can really be trusted, with the pair conceding a combined 79 goals after 23 games this season.
Both teams to score stands out with both sides conceding around 1.7 goals per game, while Palace have seen both teams to score’ land in six of their last seven at home in the league. Chelsea has won three of their four visits to the bottom eight in the league, so they can edge a high-scoring encounter per the posted Vegas odds.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction
Questions Of The Day
Who will play an important role for Chelsea against Crystal Palace?
Look to Christopher Nkunku to make an impact once again. The Frenchman has scored in Chelsea’s last two league trips and he’s already their fifth-top-scorer in the league after five appearances.
How safe is Mauricio Pochettino’s job?
Mauricio Pochettino apologized to the fans, said his team was not good enough and admitted his job is not safe after Chelsea plunged to an embarrassing 4-2 defeat at home against Wolves.