Real Madrid will look to kick off 2024 with a win when they welcome Mallorca to Santiago Bernabeu for Wednesday’s La Liga contest. Real Madrid is a huge favorite to win the domestic season according to our latest La Liga title odds.
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Match Information
- Match: Real Madrid (14-3-1) vs Mallorca (3-9-6)
- Location: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
- Day/Time: Wednesday, Jan. 3, 1:15 p.m. ET
- Real Madrid vs Mallorca Live Stream: Fubo.tv
Real Madrid has been in excellent form this season and will be intent on consolidating their place at the top of the league table. Jude Bellingham has been exceptional and will look to add to his goal tally this week.
Mallorca has been plagued by inconsistency this season and will face a formidable test on Wednesday. Real Madrid is the better team on paper and should be able to win this game, so if you’re betting online, you should back them to cover the spread.
You can watch the Real Madrid vs Mallorca game on FOX or stream it on Fubo.tv this Wednesday, Jan. 3, at 1:15 pm.
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Odds and Spreads
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Betting Trends
- Real Madrid has won 23 out of the last 40 meetings, as opposed to Mallorca’s 12 victories
- Real Madrid lost their previous game against Mallorca by a 1-0 scoreline and has not lost consecutive such matches in La Liga since 2001
- Los Blancos won their last seven matches at home against Mallorca in La Liga and have scored a total of 24 goals
- After a run of two victories in three matches away from home against teams from Madrid in La Liga, Mallorca is winless in their last five such games in the competition
- Real Madrid has conceded only 11 goals in their first 18 games in La Liga, their lowest such tally at this stage of the season in the history of the competition
- The hosts have won eight of their last 10 games, keeping five clean sheets
- Mallorca has five defeats in nine away La Liga games, failing to score in their last three road losses
- Los Blancos have scored at least four goals in three of their last four at the Bernabeu
Over/Under Pick: Over 2½, 3 (-122)
The hosts have been getting plenty of goals in front of their fans and have scored at least four goals in three of their last four at home, and exactly four twice. As such, a 4-0 Real Madrid win is the correct score prediction.
Los Blancos find themselves top of La Liga with an impressive haul of 45 points collected from 18 games. Despite their fine form, though, the Spanish giants only lead the division on goal difference from surprise package Girona.
This is the best period of the season for Real Madrid to maximize the gap between them and their followers so we will continue to add them to our soccer picks and parlays.
Player Prop Pick: Jude Bellingham Anytime Goalscorer (+130)
Jude Bellingham has 13 goals in 16 La Liga outings this term and has four goals and two assists in his last six across all competitions.
He is priced at +130 to find the back of the net on Wednesday, a great value bet if you love your La Liga props.
Best Game Prop: Real Madrid and Total Over 2½ (-140)
Mallorca may have proven to be a tough team to beat in recent times, but we think they will struggle to extend their unbeaten run beyond Wednesday’s contest.
Real Madrid tends to save their best performances for Santiago Bernabeu, and we believe they will showcase the quality at their disposal to claim a relatively comfortable home victory in their first outing of 2024.
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Prediction
Question Of The Day
Will Vinicius Jr.'s pace overwhelm Mallorca's fullbacks, creating goalscoring opportunities?
Vinicius Jr. is one of the fastest players in Europe and he’s amazing one-on-one, offering great assists for his teammates and creating a good number of scoring opportunities in every match. He’s priced at +110 to find the back of the net, according to the latest soccer odds.