After booking their ticket to the EFL Cup semifinals midweek, Fulham will be looking to take their third straight 5-0 win at Craven Cottage as they host Vincent Kompany’s Burnley. We’re backing them to come away with a victory in our Premier League betting picks.
Fulham vs Burnley Match Information
- Match: Fulham vs Burnley
- Date/Time: Saturday, December 23 – 10 a.m. ET
- Location: Craven Cottage, London
- Fulham vs Burnley Live Stream: Fubo. tv
Whilst Fulham (6-3-8) enters the match as the soccer betting favorite at -155, Burnley (2-2-13) sits six points away from safety and looking to claim their first away win since Oct. 3. The match will take place in Craven Cottage on Saturday at 10 a.m. ET and will be broadcast on Peacock.
Fulham vs Burnley Odds and Spreads
Fulham vs Burnley Betting Trends
- Fulham have won each of their last three home matches, thrashing Nottingham Forest and West Ham 5-0 in their last two.
- Burnley have taken just five points from eight matches on the road this season, with just one point from their last five.
- Burnley have conceded 36 goals, the second-worst defense in England after Sheffield United (43).
- Fulham have scored 26 goals, the most in the bottom half, and they sit 11th in the table.
- Fulham have won four of their last five matches at Craven Cottage.
- Burnley have kept just one clean sheet in the Premier League – a 5-0 win against Sheffield United on December 2.
- Each of Fulham’s last six league matches have featured over 2.5 goals – five of them have featured over 3.5.
- Burnley have dropped 16 points from winning positions this season, the joint-most of any Premier League side alongside Tottenham.
Over/Under Pick: Over 2½ Goals (-118)
Despite losing top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic, Fulham finds itself in excellent form and could enter the top half of the table with a win. MarcoSilva’s side is enjoying a fairly high-scoring run of form, with their last five league matches producing a total of 25 goals.
As for Burnley, their leaky defense has landed them in the relegation zone, conceding 3+ goals against Manchester City, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Chelsea, Brentford and Arsenal, and it could very well result in an immediate return to the Championship. Make sure to include a high-scoring game in your soccer betting picks.
Moneyline Pick: Fulham (-155)
History will be made on Saturday at Craven Cottage as Rebecca Welch becomes the first woman to referee a Premier League match, but there are plenty reasons to keep an eye on this game, and one of them is Fulham’s red-hot form.
They will be riding high on adrenaline after edging Everton on penalties and booking their ticket to the EFL Cup semifinals for the first time in their history.
Despite missing key players like Raul Jimenez, Adama Traore and likely Tim Ream, they have more than enough firepower to sink a Burnley side that has struggled to adapt to the Premier League.
Player Prop Pick: Willian to Score or Assist (+150)
After rejecting a move to Saudi Arabia that would have seen him double his wages, Willian is once again proving vital in Fulham’s attack and aging like fine wine at 35 years old.
Fulham entered the October international break with a 3-1 win against Sheffield United, with Willian opening his account for the season. They ended November with a 3-2 win against Wolves, with Willian completing his brace in the 94th minute from the penalty spot to secure the three points.
Their next home match would see the Brazilian winger assist Alex Iwobi’s opener, with Iwobi returning the favor in their next game and setting up his goal. The soccer odds are in his favor as he looks to lead Fulham to their first win against Burnley since August 2018.
Fulham vs Burnley Prediction
The odds and predictions in the article are based on the time of writing and publication. They may differ as to when the actual event takes place.