Two teams fighting for Champions League spots, Atalanta and Lazio, will play each other on Sunday in Serie A. This is expected to be one of the most entertaining soccer games on Sunday.
Atalanta vs Lazio Match Information
- Match: Atalanta (11-3-7) vs Lazio (10-4-7)
- Location: Gewiss Stadium, Bergamo, Italy
- Day/Time: Sunday, Febr. 4, 12 p.m. ET
- Atalanta vs Lazio Live Stream: Fox, Fubo.tv
Atalanta is eyeing their fourth consecutive win across all competitions, but they will have to showcase their worth on the field. The capital club, on the other hand, played out a goalless draw with Napoli in their last league match.
Lazio is plagued by inconsistency this season on the road and will face a formidable test on Sunday, so if you’re betting online, you should back Atalanta here.
You can watch the Atalanta vs. Lazio game on FOX or stream it on FuboTV this Sunday, Jan. 3, at 12 pm.
Atalanta vs Lazio Odds and Spreads
Atalanta vs Lazio Betting Trends
- Atalanta is on a six-game unbeaten run in all competitions.
- In October, Lazio defeated Atalanta 3-2 at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Lazio has lost just one of their last six Serie A matches against Atalanta.
- In the last 10 meetings, Atalanta leads the series 4-3, with three draws.
- The hosts have the third-best record at home, with eight wins in 11 games and 24 goals scored.
- Lazio struggled on the road this season, winning just four in 10 games.
- Atalanta scored at least two goals in four of their previous five Serie A games in front of their fans.
- Their last five meetings produced at least three goals
Atalanta vs Lazio Over/Under Pick: Over 2, 2½ Goals (-106)
Lazio is listed at +272 odds to win this one and their matches have typically been quite low-scoring, so it’s not a major shock that under 2, 2½ goals sits at -114 on our soccer betting lines.
But we’re fading the trend. Atalanta is one of the most entertaining teams when it comes to goals and the two teams offer high-scoring affairs when they face each other. If you love goals, you should add the over to your soccer picks and parlays.
Atalanta vs Lazio Best Player Prop Pick: Gianluca Scamacca 1+ Goals (+200)
One of the most talented Italian strikers in Serie A, Gianluca Scamacca, found his scoring boots last weekend with a superb strike against Udinese, and we expect him to play an important role against Lazio on Sunday.
He is priced at +200 to find the back of the net on Sunday, a great value bet if you love Serie A props.
Atalanta vs Lazio Best Player Prop Pick: Luis Alberto to have 1+ Shots on Goal and 2+ Shots (+141)
Luis Alberto is one of the most important players for Lazio. Despite being a midfielder, he’s great on aerial balls and possesses a great shot from distance.
He scored three goals this season for Lazio and he averages 1.7 shots per game. We expect him to help the attack and create multiple scoring opportunities.
Atalanta vs Lazio Prediction
Questions Of The Day
Who will score the first goal for Atalanta against Lazio?
Charles De Ketelaere is one of only three players in Serie A with at least seven goals and seven assists this season, in all competitions.
Gian Piero Gasperini has needed the on-loan AC Milan man to step up over the last few weeks with Ademola Lookman at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Who will play in the Champions League next week from Serie A?
Inter Milan and Juventus look to be the only two teams remaining in the title race while AC Milan is expected to finish third. For the last UCL spots, seven teams are separated by just seven points from fourth-placed Atalanta to 10th-placed Torino.