Borussia Dortmund is out of the Bundesliga title race and needs a win against Freiburg to remain in the top four. Freiburg is also hoping for a win, as they are three points behind sixth place, the last to grant a ticket for a UEFA competition. Borussia Dortmund is heavily favored in our soccer odds, but you can expect a back-and-forth battle.
Dortmund vs Freiburg Match Information
- Match: Borussia Dortmund (10-7-3) vs Freiburg (8-4-8)
- Date: Friday, Feb 9
- Time: 2:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund
- Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg Live Stream: Fubo.tv
Borussia Dortmund is on a roll and the favorites in our sportsbook at -175 after not losing in their last six Bundesliga games. As for Freiburg (8-4-8), the team only won one of its last five matches, but don’t expect them to give up easily on Friday, Feb. 9, 2024, at Signal Iduna Park. The action begins at 2:30 PM ET and you can stream it live on FuboTV.
Dortmund vs Freiburg Odds and Spreads
Dortmund vs Freiburg Betting Trends
- Borussia Dortmund won the first leg 4-2.
- Both scored in the last six Bundesliga meetings between the two.
- The total has gone over three goals in four of their last six encounters.
- Freiburg won at Signal Iduna Park for the last time in the 2001-02 season.
- Borussia Dortmund averages 2.4 goals per game at home.
- Freiburg averages 1.3 goals per game on the road.
- The average number of goals in the first half in meetings between these teams is two.
- Freiburg lost its last two Bundesliga games on the road with a 6-3 aggregate.
Dortmund vs Freiburg Over/Under Pick: Dortmund Team Total Over 2½ (+150)
Borussia Dortmund has been consistent at home, most recently defeating Bochum 3-1. That was the second time in their last five home games that they managed to score more than 2½ goals. Niclas Fullkrug is on fire, scoring four goals in Dortmund’s last three matches.
In addition, Freiburg allowed three goals in each of their last two games on the road. One was against Werder Bremen, a team that’s not as good as Dortmund.
Dortmund vs Freiburg ATS Pick: Dortmund -1 (-113)
Three of Borussia Dortmund’s last four victories at Signal Iduna Park were by two goals. Including last season’s final stretch, Dortmund has only lost two of their last 25 games at home. During that span, only Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig managed to win, and both are extremely better teams than Freiburg. There’s one more reason for you to include the handicap in your soccer parlays today: it’s offering a much better price than the moneyline (-175).
Dortmund vs Freiburg Team Prop Pick: Both Teams to Score – Yes (-175)
This season, regardless of the result, Borussia Dortmund scored in nine of its 10 home games. Freiburg did the same in seven of its 10 games on the road and both scored in each of their last six encounters.
Go ahead and place a bet online on both teams scoring in this match.
All of our January Goals in 20 Seconds ⏰ pic.twitter.com/wkF30zAGFS
— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) January 31, 2024
Dortmund vs Freiburg Betting Prediction
Questions Of The Day
Will Niclas Fullkrug score more than 1½ goals against Freiburg?
Yes, Niclas Fullkrug will lead the way by scoring a brace.
Will the Dortmund vs Freiburg game total go over three goals?
Yes, like it happened in the last four meetings between the two.