Sleep is overrated. Fight fans can stay up till the wee hours of the morning to catch boxing and UFC action this weekend. We parlay five of the best fights with the best online sports betting lines. Just as most of the fighters on this slate are gunning for a knockout, we are too with this five-leg parlay that can pay close to 9-1 on the sportsbook.
Bet on UFC here at BetUS Sportsbook and Casino. We’ve plenty of UFC Fight Night odds for you to consider.
Best Boxing & UFC Matches to Parlay
Casimero (-700) vs Akaho (+450)
- Total: O 6½ (-115), U 6½ (-115)
- Weight Class (Rounds): Super Bantamweight, 122 lbs. (12 Rounds)
- Day/Time: Saturday, Dec. 3, 3 a.m. ET
- Stream: Box Live
Casimero (31-4-0, 21 KOs) takes his talents up a weight division against Japanese action fighter Ryo Akaho (39-2-2. 26 KOs). As you can see with their knockout tallies, this one is not expected to need judges. While Casimero is moving up in weight, it could also mean he hits harder as he won’t be cutting weight. But while we do see a KO, it will transpire after the halfway mark of the fight. Both are durable and will respect each other enough to keep this going.
- Pick: Over 6½ (-115)
Scoop on Free Play from the Locker Room
Dubois (-1250) vs Lerena (+700)
- Total: O 4½ (-170), U 4½ (+140)
- Weight Class (Rounds): WBA Heavyweight, 200+ lbs. (12 Rounds)
- Day/Time: Saturday, Dec. 3, 4 p.m. ET
- Stream: Box Live
About 12 hours later, Dubois (18-1-0, 17 KOs) is set to explode some “Dynamite” against his South African challenger. While the boxing betting odds heavily favor Dubois, Lerena (28-1-0, 14 KOs) is no slouch and will not be intimidated. Many expect this one to finish quickly, but Lerena will burst those expectations as he gives Dubois all he can handle.
- Pick: Over 4½ (-170)
Estrada (+200) vs Gonzalez (-250)
- Total: O 10½ (-350), U 10½ (+250)
- Weight Class (Rounds): WBC World Super Flyweight, 115 lbs. (12 Rounds)
- Day/Time: Saturday, Dec. 3, 11 p.m. ET
- Stream: Box Live
The trilogy to what has been one of boxing’s most iconic rivalries pits Gonzalez (51-3-0, 41 KOs) as the favorite, as most believed he won the rematch. Both Estrada (43-3-0, 28 KOs) and “Chocolatito” will throw thousands of punches. But between the two, Gonzalez is the one landing the cleaner and harder shots. Estrada edged it the first time but Gonzalez gets his revenge.
- Pick: Roman Gonzalez (-250)
Tuivasa (+180) vs Pavlovich (-230)
- Total: O 1½ (+175), U 1½ (-220)
- Weight Class (Rounds): Heavyweight, 265 lbs. (3 Rounds)
- Day/Time: Saturday, Dec. 3, 11:10 p.m. ET
- Live Stream: UFC Fight Pass
Over to the UFC, fan-favorite Tuivasa (15-4-0) and Pavlovich (16-1-0) will throw down in a brief but brutal fight. The matchmakers know what they’re doing here as they guarantee a first-round KO. All five of Pavlovich’s UFC bouts ended in a KO, while Tuivasa’s last seven fights were finished. Whoever lands the first clean haymaker could just win the fight.
- Pick: Under 1½ (-220)
Thompson (+145) vs Holland (-175)
- Total: O 4½ (+140), U 4½ (-170)
- Weight Class (Rounds): Welterweight, 170 lbs. (5 Rounds)
- Day/Time: Sunday, Dec. 4, 12:40 a.m. ET
- Stream: UFC Fight Pass
In the main event, Holland (23-8-0) looks for his biggest win at welterweight as he takes on former two-time title challenger Thompson (16-6-1). While Thompson is an elusive karateka, he’s facing a massive size disadvantage here.
The UFC odds favor Holland for good reason. “Big Mouth” has six inches of reach on Thompson and is three inches taller. Thompson needs the space to operate efficiently and Holland won’t let him breathe. Parlay Holland and/or bet him to finish Thompson (+145) on the props as it could be the best UFC bet.
- Pick: Kevin Holland -175
- Parlay: Casimero-Akaho Over, Dubois-Lerena Over, Roman Gonzalez, Tuivasa-Pavlovich Under and Kevin Holland (+897)