What is a Gambler's Insurance bonus?
We offer this unique bonus to our customers to show our appreciation for their valued and continued business.
Based on customer deposits, we give this bonus out in the form of a free play with a 5x Rollover requirement. The Gambler's Insurance "G.I." bonus must be used in the same way a customer would use a normal bonus.
BetUS.com.pa offers Gambler's Insurance to our players in February, and again in August. Gambler's Insurance is calculated by subtracting the amount withdrawn from the amount deposited. We give you a bonus equaling 10% of the difference.
- Gambler's Insurance requests can be submitted on February 1-15 and August 1-15.
- New accounts must be active for the previous 5 months in order to qualify.
- Existing accounts must be active for the previous 6 months in order to qualify.
- In order to maintain qualification clients must make minimum of two wagers every (7) days beginning the 1st day of each month.
- Customer must have made at least 1 deposit throughout the G.I. 6-months’ period. Time period runs from Aug. 1st – Jan. 31st and Feb. 1st – July 31st.
- Gambler's Insurance is calculated using deposits and withdrawals from the specified period. Account balance and pending withdrawals on February and August 1st will be included in the equation.
- G.I. bonus will carry a 5X Rollover requirement before becoming eligible for a withdrawal.
- If customer would like to get their Gambler's Insurance credited in the casino, then a 30 time play through in bonus and release, 7-day expiration, and 2-time maximum release and cash out will apply.
- For Gambler's Insurance qualification please log into your account and click on the My Accounts Tab.
- Customers must have completed our Crypto Wallet walk through for Gambler’s Insurance to be applied accordingly. Call your account manager at 1-888-512-3887 for more details.
- This is a limited-time offer. BetUS may terminate this promotion without notice at any given time in accordance with our general rules.
- Players that do not fully qualify with six consecutive months sufficient activity may qualify for a pro-rated gambler's insurance.
- All general terms and conditions apply.
- Accounts must be in good standing.
The following are exceptions that could enable a customer to still qualify for Gambler's Insurance:
- Late request? Missed out previously? Or new account less than 6 months? Call us to find out how you can qualify for a partial amount or receive retroactively!
- If you have been with us only 2 or 3 months but have deposited over $10,000 without a payout, you would still qualify for the G.I. bonus.
- If you have NO less than 3 months and $3,000 worth in deposits, you would qualify for what we call a match-up. A match-up is a way of giving a customer the G.I. bonus but they have to match-up the results with a deposit of the same value. This bonus will always be attached with a 5-time rollover before any payout request is granted.
Example: If the result of the G.I. were $200 the customer would have to deposit $200 and rollover the $200 deposit plus the $200 G.I. bonus 5 times before cashing out.
How to request:
- Requests are accepted from Feb. 1st through Feb. 15th. and from Aug. 1st through Aug. 15th.
- Eligible credits will be added to your account between Feb. 15th to 28th and Aug. 15th through Aug. 30th.
- Requests can be submitted over the phone, email or chat
- For best service, contact your account manager at 1-888-512-3887.